Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

V12 Vantage in the US at Pocono

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
dmanero is an unknown quantity at this point
I have to admit that the vantage was not one of my favourite Aston's, but after seeing the V12 version, I starting to like it, though I still prefer the DBS.

Old 06-30-2010, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
I would have to say that I prefer the Lightning. I think that the Mako is sporty but may be hard to marry to an interior color. It reminds me of a Lexus color that I see on a lot of their new cab's.

Old 06-30-2010, 05:02 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
I like the way AM is heading...
the V12 Vantage is the perfect example for it!

the car looks great!!

like the it in sillver ,but :

morning frost white is the WIN WIN colour.....can't get any better than that

Old 07-01-2010, 04:04 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaymoney
I would have to say that I prefer the Lightning. I think that the Mako is sporty but may be hard to marry to an interior color. It reminds me of a Lexus color that I see on a lot of their new cab's.
I've seen mako with caspian blue dashboard and creme interior with matching creme alcantara looks very classy.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I've seen mako with caspian blue dashboard and creme interior with matching creme alcantara looks very classy.
I think that would look very cool but I'm good for about 2-3 years on a car and I think the reseal would be difficult. It would be very 1-off exclusive though.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
I like the way AM is heading...
the V12 Vantage is the perfect example for it!

the car looks great!!

like the it in sillver ,but :

morning frost white is the WIN WIN colour.....can't get any better than that
I like how you think

Old 07-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Jay, sorry for the delay mate. Here is that interior shot of my V12 as requested.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats. One of the most beautiful pieces I have seen. Great selection in color......I think those wheels are bad ass.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I've always loved the V8 Vantage since the AMV8 from the beginning. This version just takes the cake. I love it!! Congrats on the future delivery, can't wait to see some pics

Old 07-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mike S
Jay, sorry for the delay mate. Here is that interior shot of my V12 as requested.

Thanks Mike. How is the Alcantara holding up? Would you get it again?