Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

lots of Lotus here... Sebring FCA Gallery is up

Old 04-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
lots of Lotus here... Sebring FCA Gallery is up

- this one is a mixed bag - it runs the gamut from 355 Challenge cars, 360 Challenge cars, 430 Challange cars, F50s, Preston's FXX, Ferrari street cars, GT3s, GT3RSs, a GT3 Cup, Lotus, NSX, a Ford Crown Vic LeMons car - mixed marque is an understatement...
but a lot of fun to drive and the pictures are pretty cool - Keith Ennis's sons Cameron & Carter helped me a lot of them so its a view through the eyes of an 8 & 13 year old.

here is the link: Park Place Car Condo

Attached Images       
Old 04-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

Old 04-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
It's amazing that an entire company is based around track cars. I love it.

Old 04-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by STLG
It's amazing that an entire company is based around track cars. I love it.
It is amazing - though all of the cars except the cup cars are set up as street cars - I still cant bring myself to put mine on a crash diet - delete, air bags, AC, passenger seat etc...

Old 04-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kevin@parkplace
It is amazing - though all of the cars except the cup cars are set up as street cars - I still cant bring myself to put mine on a crash diet - delete, air bags, AC, passenger seat etc...
But you and me both know they're track cars at heart.. simply track cars with bolt-on conveniences