Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin on Sawgrass Expressway at 9pm tonight???

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tahoe M3
Sounds great! Let me know when it will be.
For sure...Would like my dad to S/C our DB9 (Why I asked before..)

Old 03-29-2010, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tahoe M3
Sounds great! Let me know when it will be.

Here are a couple of pics...

These weren't taken in Naples by any chance were they?

The photo by the water way looks awfully familiar. Beautiful car!!

Old 03-30-2010, 01:21 AM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I believe its Palm Beach..

Old 03-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Tahoe M3 has a brilliant futureTahoe M3 has a brilliant futureTahoe M3 has a brilliant futureTahoe M3 has a brilliant futureTahoe M3 has a brilliant futureTahoe M3 has a brilliant futureTahoe M3 has a brilliant futureTahoe M3 has a brilliant futureTahoe M3 has a brilliant futureTahoe M3 has a brilliant futureTahoe M3 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
I believe its Palm Beach..
Yes, that's right...Palm Beach County.