Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

White 2010 XJ at Geneva?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
White 2010 XJ at Geneva?

Anyone have pics of it? Thanks!

Old 03-05-2010, 04:06 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
CarsUK is on a distinguished roadCarsUK is on a distinguished roadCarsUK is on a distinguished roadCarsUK is on a distinguished road
This is the best we have on file:

Old 03-05-2010, 09:59 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^Looks good & thanks for posting

Old 03-05-2010, 10:02 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
New XJ is gorgeous, especially the interior. Looks quite nice in white. I still don't understand the blacked-out C-pillar though.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks CarsUK!

Don't know if I'd take it over a Maser QP but it is pretty stunning.

Old 03-08-2010, 02:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
New XJ is gorgeous, especially the interior. Looks quite nice in white. I still don't understand the blacked-out C-pillar though.
Thought the same thing at first. Pictures make it look strange. However, I saw my first one in the city the other day, and the thing has so much presence. It's a big car and it looks very powerful, something the last gen didn't convey. I feel as though blacked out pillar made the car look longer and lower than it actually is. It kind of creates a separation and the visual lack of a c pillar creates these unique sculptured surfaces. Eliminating the ordinary c pillar makes your eyes focus on the the gorgeous curves of the wheel arches and the dramatic rear trunk area.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:56 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zbaums
Thought the same thing at first. Pictures make it look strange. However, I saw my first one in the city the other day, and the thing has so much presence. It's a big car and it looks very powerful, something the last gen didn't convey. I feel as though blacked out pillar made the car look longer and lower than it actually is. It kind of creates a separation and the visual lack of a c pillar creates these unique sculptured surfaces. Eliminating the ordinary c pillar makes your eyes focus on the the gorgeous curves of the wheel arches and the dramatic rear trunk area.
I see... cant wait to see it person.

Old 03-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
few more pics from flickr. The first one is a great representation of how the c-pillar really looks in person.

not white. . .but you get the picture. . . eliminating the c-pillar elongates and lowers the focal points of the body

Old 03-08-2010, 04:09 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I saw one in person, with the right wheels this car is a looker. I didnt like it when it was first publicly unveiled but now I really like it.

Old 03-08-2010, 04:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Definitely interesting!

Quick Reply: White 2010 XJ at Geneva?