Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin Vanquish S by Chris G

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010 | 04:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B4rad
Nice pics, the Vanquish S is stunning in real life!
+1000

I have not heard many cars before that sound so menacing when starting up cold as the Vanquish S.

Next time, I will definitely be taking a video. The sound of that car is something else.

If any of you have been lucky enough to experience it in person, you know exactly what I'm talking about!

- Chris

Old 01-13-2010 | 04:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AudiRS
Very 'clean' shoot if that term makes any sense. Love the scenery, the car and the colors in your photos.
Good job Chris.
I actually scouted out the location the day before the shoot. It wasn't too difficult since the massive gate is maybe 100ft from the owner's house.

I literally walked across the street and said, "Here is our first photo location!" We took the shoot from there. All of the photos (minus the rolling photos) were all taken within a few hundred feet of each other.

I actually met up later that same day with another good friend of mine back home to snag some photos of his 997 Turbo at the same location. I wanted to tinker with some different lenses / angles at that unbelievable bridge:

It helps we have such beautiful Florida skies here too!

- Chris

Last edited by Chris G; 10-12-2010 at 05:31 PM.