Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Trip to LA to pick up a Vanquish

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Trip to LA to pick up a Vanquish

My GF and I took a little road trip to LA this past weekend to drop off a Cayman S and pick up an 03 Vanquish.

About 30 minutes into the drive I went through the computer, and noticed that the tire pressure was a little off, lol. The front tires were at 22PSI and the rear tires 72PSI. We got off the first exist and made the needed adjustments and were on our way.

The GF not looking to happy because the radar was going off for 10 minutes straight when a CHP plane was following us onto the 5. I guess I should have kept it under 100 through Livermore.

The next morning the Cayman S battery was dead so I had to swap it out before driving to the dealer to pick up the Vanquish.

My good friend Reza's Phantom on 24's in front of his home in West Hollywood.

The 03 Black Vanquish in the showroom waiting for delivery.

Discussing the details and the price of the 2 Murcies

Looking over the Vanquish

Old 03-13-2008, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Getting ready to drive the Vanquish out of the showroom

Checking out the Murcie, if anyone is interested in this car PM me.

The GF checking the Murcie out.

I think she prefers the Maybach

The Vanquish outside and ready to head back to SF

Driving home LA to SF 4 hours 30 min.

Old 03-13-2008, 02:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
sounds like a fun trip, do u work for a dealer

Old 03-13-2008, 03:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
No I am an architect, but I buy and sell cars as a hobby.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
Congrats! Nice choice. The RR of MrMota looks great. Do you knew what he has for other cars at the moment?

Old 03-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
Reza aka (MrMOTA) has......

3 SLR's 2 black 1 silver, and I believe a Black SLR roadster incoming
1 Black / Black Bugatii Veryon
1 RR Phantom
1 RR Phantom Drophead
2 Murcies
1 LP-640
1 Black / Black 05 430 Spider
1 07 Gallardo Spyder Orange

The rest I will have to look at the list.

All for sale

Last edited by duc749r; 03-13-2008 at 12:24 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by duc749r
Reza aka (MrMOTA) has......

3 SLR's 2 black 1 silver, and I believe a Black SLR roadster incoming
1 Black / Black Bugatii Veryon
1 RR Phantom
1 RR Phantom Drophead
2 Murcies
1 LP-640
1 Black / Black 05 430 Spider
1 07 Gallardo Spyder Orange

The rest I will have to look at the list.
Weak. :rofl:

Nice stuff.

big step up from the Cayman to the Vanquish. Nice Choice

Old 03-13-2008, 10:28 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations on the Aston Martin its a great car, I drove the Vanquish S ultimate edition and I must say everything is fabulous from the exhaust noise to the interior fit and finish. Enjoy it in the best of health.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
I love the sound of the vanquish, its hard to beat the sound of a V-12. As we were leaving LA driving down Sunset I flew by one of those star tour buses and down shifted letting out a sound that had me grining from ear to ear. All the tourist looked over and snapped pics, it was halarious.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:58 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by duc749r
The Vanquish outside and ready to head back to SF
Congrats on the new car... I like how the Vanquish looks like it's grinning at you, I'm sure you had the same smile on your face as you left the dealership!

Quick Reply: Trip to LA to pick up a Vanquish