Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

The V12 is finally at home!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
The V12 is finally at home!

Went to pick up the V12 eventually today! Drive home was a blast, I am still getting a hang of the clutch. It's quite sensitive. The sound is intoxicating! It burbles like mad when you lift off the throttle

I'll post some driving impressions after the weekend. Hope you enjoy the photos!

Old 11-26-2009, 11:04 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Seems like a truly great car and I will never be tired to say that it is the best specced Aston I have ever seen.

Have a lot of fun with this beast and please post some more great pics of the interior, it looks so stunning.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
avalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant future
I see Austin's in my neighborhood all the time...always in black or grey, Never in white...The color of your car really stands out I love that hood too.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
HUGE congrats, Mike! She's gorgeous! I'll be waiting with bated breath for the bit more detailed review (and more pics!)

Enjoy the V12 Vantage in the best of health!

Old 11-26-2009, 11:29 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Love the color combo Mike, congrats!

Old 11-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow that looks awesome, enjoy that car to the max.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Banned
TORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats on the V12. Enjoy and post some outside pics.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
neversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond repute
that's awesome man! Can you take a video or audio clip of the exhaust note?

Old 11-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing is more beautiful than an Aston Martin! Congratulations on finally picking up the car and enjoying it!

Old 11-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Truly EPIC! I'm glad you finally decided to pick it up

Quick Reply: The V12 is finally at home!