Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Mike S, Getting Rid Of The Vantage Already?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 02:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
XXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura about
btw Mike you should give me a drive when i come to SA in 2 years - that ok ?

Old 11-06-2009, 03:47 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Giza is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Mike S
Hi Giza,

My mistake, sometimes its difficult to portray ones intentions through text. It was just strange you decided to introduce yourself with a first post of that nature officially. In my opinion, generally South Africans are generally jealous - hence why I don't post too much on any local sites.

That price isn't at a mark up even. I think they are trying to get rid of their demo V12 which is gray. A new V12 costs R3.2 million. The M3 CSL I returned, because it had been to the panel beaters before and was not disclosed to me. A car that I plan to keep for good can not have any defects in its history, I'm sure you understand.

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks Mike

I understand the South African thing, everybody trying to keep each other down. I respect anybody that can make something of himself is S.A with all the red tape involved in doing business. I've seen a few of your cars around. (Harties, Witkoppen (wich i presume is close to your office)and William Nicol drive).

Here is a nice Csl (lower milage one) for sale,
Autotrader.co.za ? 2004 BMW M3 from Gauteng

Old 11-06-2009, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Nice first post OP, lol.
Welcome to the forum.

Originally Posted by Mike S
Nice first post and have you never heard that saying assumption is the route of all evils? I already spotted this. One of the new salesmen are using my car as an advertisement (which he shouldn't have done), if you go past there now - you will find the car is still on the floor and under a full car cover so nobody can touch it, period I still need to make space for the vehicle.

PS. Who are you? Or better yet, give them a call and ask if it is for sale. No harm in asking
Yea he shouldn't have done that, bit cheeky actually
You should let them look after one of your other cars while you take the Vantage home for a while..

Old 11-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
This new member seems stalkerish!

Old 11-06-2009, 09:05 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
^Tsar, you beat me to it.

Mike you officially have a #1 fan/stalker. "I'm watching you!"

Old 11-06-2009, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Creepy thread.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
Mike,

Why didn't you brush your teeth this morning before leaving the house? Do you really think those socks match the pants you are wearing? Don't forget you left the keys in the drawer to the left of your refrigerator.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JarodL
Mike,

Why didn't you brush your teeth this morning before leaving the house? Do you really think those socks match the pants you are wearing? Don't forget you left the keys in the drawer to the left of your refrigerator.
No No No, you got it all wrong, the keys are in his closet by the sock drawer.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
No No No, you got it all wrong, the keys are in his closet by the sock drawer.
In the same drawer as his TUUUUUUNER socks?

Old 11-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Green
Creepy thread.
bizarre as well

Quick Reply: Mike S, Getting Rid Of The Vantage Already?