Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Yellow DBS - one single, brilliant photo.

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
XXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura about
Sorry but its just a *little* bit more than just that (few pounds lower weight, carbon brakes, and a body kit)

Try both on a track

Old 10-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
But it's not a track car either. See that's the thing about most Americans. We will not be tacking these cars. So the performance and feel on a spirited drive through mountain roads is the most that these cars are going to do so it all boils down to that. And please don't get me wrong I am a huge Aston backer I mean I bleed green but if I am looking for a track car a DBS isn't coming up on the list. Maybe the N24/400 but the list of other more capable cars is very long. That being said if I was in a position to buy a 275k to 300k car the DBS would probably be the leading choice.

And not that this is the line set in the sand or that they are the RULE so to speak but the Top Gear test of the DBS said all the same. It's not a track car it's a GT and a very good one. BUT so is the DB9...

Last edited by TTM0TION; 10-03-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
nice stuff in his portfolio...

Old 10-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I just watched the Top Gear episode with the DBS again and while it sounds like Clarkson and myself agree on the car, which never happens because he has a hard on for Ferrari's and hates Porsche, but the biggest thing I do not understand his why and the hell did AM think it would be a good idea to give the DBS 10 LESS horsepower than the Vanquish S????????????? That's just ass backwards thinking.

Old 10-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I had to post something because I'm kind of bashing the car

Isn't she gorgeous

Oh hell here is a Bond girl too

Old 10-04-2009, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
XXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura aboutXXXAngelXXX has a spectacular aura about
hmm how to explain you ?

well i drive a DBS as a everyday car AND i take it to different tracks in Europe several times per year - IMHO the cars has the best of both *worlds* like Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

oops i forgot: no issues at all.....

Old 10-04-2009, 02:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by XXXAngelXXX
hmm how to explain you ?

well i drive a DBS as a everyday car AND i take it to different tracks in Europe several times per year - IMHO the cars has the best of both *worlds* like Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

oops i forgot: no issues at all.....
You totally miss my point but none the less Congrats on having one of my favorite cars of all time as your DD and track toy. That is incredible and please post pics every chance you get!!

Old 10-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
MilanGT is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=TTM0TION;413623]I had to post something because I'm kind of bashing the car

Isn't she gorgeous

Nice picture... btw. the location on picture is Prague, Czech

Old 10-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ttime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura about
A jaw dropping photo. Great work.

Old 11-27-2009, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Christopher is an unknown quantity at this point
Perfection.

Quick Reply: Yellow DBS - one single, brilliant photo.