Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

LA presentation of One-77 at Galpin Motors

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
looks: insane
price: retarded

Old 08-22-2009, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the sad thing is they will get 2 million for these cars and whoever buys one will not care about the price

Old 08-23-2009, 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes more is just more. I'm not impressed.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:56 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Tons of pics in this set.

Aston Martin One 77 - a set on Flickr

Old 09-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
atomk12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello,

I just created an account here and I am one of the two gents who brought the car to Galpin, as well as Pebble Beach. I work with Aston's and many others. I am looking for bloggers to communicate with and possibly test cars out. No joke. Please pm me if interested.

Old 09-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomk12
Hello,

I just created an account here and I am one of the two gents who brought the car to Galpin, as well as Pebble Beach. I work with Aston's and many others. I am looking for bloggers to communicate with and possibly test cars out. No joke. Please pm me if interested.
You have a PM

Old 09-12-2009, 09:00 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomk12
Hello,

Already recieved your PM, but I am located too far.

Can you share your feelings driving this car? Would be very interesting.

Old 09-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
this car is truly amazing. i love the way it looks. if you think about it the people that are going to buy this car are able to spend that kind of money so the price probably doesnt bother them as much as it amazes us. very beautiful car, but, just a tad ovepriced

Old 01-17-2010, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
holmeslice is on a distinguished roadholmeslice is on a distinguished roadholmeslice is on a distinguished roadholmeslice is on a distinguished road
Amazing, but worth ten times a V8 vantage. No IMO. Jeez you are right, at least wrap the volvo stuff in leather or re-do the skin of the parts in aluminum or something. Could this be a pre-production car??

Old 01-18-2010, 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
It may have a beautiful exterior and a beauiful interior but the price is just ludicrous.

Quick Reply: LA presentation of One-77 at Galpin Motors