Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Vantage w/20inch HRE P40s and GT4 skirts

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by LaneS@macarbon.com
Can't wait to see pics of the side skirts installed Jason.
Lane,

I just got your Carbon Mirrors installed. They look awesome and cap the car off perfectly. I'll email you pics to post.

Jason

Old 03-25-2009, 12:39 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Jason,
Glad to hear you like them, can't wait to see the pics.

Thanks,
Lane

Old 03-25-2009, 03:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Jason the car looks great, welcome to the team!

Old 03-25-2009, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DJ
Jason the car looks great, welcome to the team!
Thanks DJ,

Looking forward to the family participation. My car is a work in progress. My goal is a 500+ HP Vantage Roadster with the best combination of classic British Style and world class performance. I feel like I am half way there. I will update when possible.

Jason

Old 03-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Here is a DB9 on M40's

And a similar look...

V8Vantage on 20" 590R's in brushed... Looks Great!

Last edited by RE5PEKT; 03-26-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I think that the 19's on the DB9 look better. The 20's on the Vantage look a little like wagon wheels. I think I if the car was a little longer and taller it would look better with 20's. Anyone else have an opinion?

Old 03-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hey, Where did everybody go? I'm torn between 19" & 20". How about some imput? Has anyone upgraded their wheels and what are the impressions? I wonder why the factory has not offered a 20 inch wheel and why the Vantage 12 cyl has 19"s and the GT4 has 18's. I want the car to look awesome but not at the cost of performance and what makes sense for the ride quality.

Old 03-29-2009, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Stay with 19" man, brushed finish will look amazing and much more proportional than 20s...Then calipers need to be silver or yellow

Old 03-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Stay with 19" man, brushed finish will look amazing and much more proportional than 20s...Then calipers need to be silver or yellow
I'm still not sure why the dealer ordered red calipers. This color combo was exactly the way I would have ordered the car, but I would have gone with Yellow calipers. I think I'm going to get new springs when I get the wheels. That would probably be a good time to get the calipers done as well.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:39 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
That would be my vote Jason, I say lower the car a little and get brushed 19s.

Quick Reply: Aston Vantage w/20inch HRE P40s and GT4 skirts