Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Riding through a parking lot and saw this...

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Riding through a parking lot and saw this...

I was riding through the parking lot today and saw this Aston Martin V8 Vantage. I have never seen one in person before and it is absolutely gorgeous in person. Sorry about the picture quality they are cell phone pictures. Enjoy.

Last edited by clemson3; 02-15-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Pics are not showing up for me.

Old 02-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
I fixed one of the images... too busy to do the others... you need to link to the image address, not just the flickr url. basically right click and copy image address.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
What? All this for a baby aston? From the excitement I was expecting a Virage Vantage!

Old 02-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guidoson is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn good quality for cell pix. My cell pix woulda came out blurry

Old 02-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks russ. yeah my phone has a pretty good camera.

Old 02-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I love how the owner parked it as far away as possible! I do that too.

Cool shots brother.

Old 02-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
newyork is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Barrister
I love how the owner parked it as far away as possible! I do that too.
I was thinking the Exact same thing. The funny thing is, when you return, there are always a few cars parked around your car , even though the parking lot is almost empty.

Old 02-16-2009, 10:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura about
The proportions of the Vantage make it a great candidate for more adventurous colors. I'd cringe at the sight of a yellow Vanquish, but this words just fine, IMO

Old 02-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Good looking car, but slow......
DB9 / DBS / or even Vanquish would be the route to go in the Aston world.....

Quick Reply: Riding through a parking lot and saw this...