Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Why do the wheels on this Vanquish tilt inward ?

Old 01-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, but he did an extreme camber setting to tuck the wheels in so they wouldn't rub as much/ at all I bet. I think it could looks cool if I.) the wheels weren't so big II.) it wasn't dropped as much.

Old 01-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
You know, after the third picture, I forgot abouth the weird wheel set-up. This car still has just about the most stunning profile of all time. I would love to see Aston re-work a new car from the Vanquish. I think if they got rid of the huge fog lights, a new rear valance with some carbon and integrated exhausts like the newer vars (Vantage and DBS) and give it an interior on par with the DBS it would be modern and classic. Oh by the way, an upgraded 6+ liter V12 with about 650 HP and the choice of a 6 speed or a top notch Formula 1 trans would also be nice.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
///M_Chap is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the wheels but they are too big for the Vanq...when you lower a car that much the neg. camber is definitely going to be much more noticeable.