Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

First Cars Just Rolled Off The Truck !

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
First Cars Just Rolled Off The Truck !

We just got our first Lotus delivery today October 7th. I'll take some nice good quality sunny pictures once they are out of P.D.I and detailed, Oh ! and it stops raining....If anybody out there has an interest, drop me a line for a list of what we have , equipment , pricing information and so on..Thanks, Adrian Now A.K.A... Lotus St. Louis

Last edited by Adrian; 10-08-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
You guys look to be doing amazing Adrian. Congrats on all the success. I wonder how this will impact the dealer off of mid rivers. I remember before you guys were open Grahm showing my and one of my friends the XJ220 at your old ware house off of page. You guys have come a long way.

Old 10-07-2008, 01:33 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics, I like that blue Exige.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Wow the blue one looks killer.
Congrats hope they'll sell well!

Old 10-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Love that exige, and the other elises... Call me an idiot but what race track is that on the "club racer" decal?

Old 10-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Love that exige, and the other elises... Call me an idiot but what race track is that on the "club racer" decal?
Hethel?

Cars look sharp, I digg Lotii

Old 10-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
BTW. you need a new Avatar now

Old 10-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
looks like a Tampon........lol

Old 10-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
roccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond repute
Adrian, welcome to the lotus family

btw, the club racer is pretty sweet, I sold one earlier this year (the launch control is pretty slick!). I like the white Elise s/c btw, very nice. we just got in a Burnt Orange one yesterday, pretty sweet color, I'll post pics one it gets sunny out.

if you have any questions, just drop me a line, I know the cars pretty well, we've had the franchise for about 2 years now. Can't wait for the Evora!

that's the track at Hethel, England!

Last edited by roccoman; 10-08-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Lgebbers
BTW. you need a new Avatar now
^^^ Working on it ! Thanks.

Still waiting on getting the first one out of P.D.I for a photo shoot...Our demo car is going to be the Aspen White Elise SC so that will be first out of the shop...I personally Can't wait to drive the Persian Blue S 240 , I'll film a quick youtube demo soon.

Thanks for all the coments ~ Adrian Lotus St . Louis

Last edited by Adrian; 10-08-2008 at 01:07 PM.

Quick Reply: First Cars Just Rolled Off The Truck !