Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Very Excited! Mercedes G Wagon CONVERTIBLE

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Very Excited! Mercedes G Wagon CONVERTIBLE

We just took in trade a 2000 G wagon Convertible with 26K miles. Black/Black. Apparently there were only 12 imported to the us in that year and less then 100 currenly in the us. 150K ++++ New! I am going to post up picturs tommorw. I cant wait to go to to the beach with this thing, a load of girls and the top down!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome car. I'd love to own one. Ben (silversurfer) has one I'm pretty sure.

Old 08-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Well my wonderfull boss i think just GAVE IT AWAY at 62,000 to another dealer. I refuse to let him sell it at that price and I would be happy to get it to another Teamspeeders at 65. I think that on ebay it will go for 80K EASY!

Old 08-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
call this guy, they have a 2000 in stock, with 14k miles, to see what comparable price is, they also have a g55 convertible, thats the holy grail
G.WAGEN USA
the black/tan one is SICK

Last edited by alkyoneus; 08-09-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
call this guy, they have a 2000 in stock, with 14k miles, to see what comparable price is, they also have a g55 convertible, thats the holy grail
G.WAGEN USA
the black/tan one is SICK
Russ (at G-Wagen) is a great guy - we've known him for years. Ask him about the RENNtech-modded G cabrio he just did.