Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

RENNtech | E 63 AMG | Aerodynamics Program

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RENNtech HQ is a name known to allRENNtech HQ is a name known to allRENNtech HQ is a name known to allRENNtech HQ is a name known to allRENNtech HQ is a name known to allRENNtech HQ is a name known to allRENNtech HQ is a name known to allRENNtech HQ is a name known to allRENNtech HQ is a name known to allRENNtech HQ is a name known to allRENNtech HQ is a name known to all
RENNtech | E 63 AMG | Aerodynamics Program

RENNtech is proud to announce the official release of the carbon fiber aerodynamics program for the 212 – E 63 AMG FaceLift (MY2014+) Sedan and Wagon.
The Line-Up includes the carbon fiber front splitter with intergraded air ducts, priced at $2,950. The front splitter fits the E 63 AMG sedan and wagon. A carbon fiber rear deck-lid spoiler for all W212 – E Class Sedan models, beginning with MY2010, priced at $1,480. As well as a carbon fiber tailgate spoiler for all S212 – E Class Wagon models, beginning with MY 2012, priced at $1,640. Completing the program is the carbon fiber rear diffuser for the S212 – E 63 AMG FaceLift (MY2014+) Wagon, priced at $3,380. The carbon fiber rear diffuser includes our integrated CMC – Ceramic Matrix Composite exhaust tips. CMC exhaust tips are manufactured at over 2500°F to resist high exhaust temperatures.
All RENNtech aero products are manufactured of 100% pre-preg carbon fiber, to meet the highest OEM quality and fitment standards.

Pictures by William Stern