Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

The twins are here

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
The twins are here

Name:  PhotoGrid_1390302650314_zps347fda4e.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  742.7 KB

The twins have arrived! Never driven one before, so I'm pretty excited to see how this small car performs.

Old 01-22-2014, 05:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
never drove one and order 2?! i love that! saw a one driving on the highway yesterday! matt grey with poison green brakes, looked bananas

ps: are u going to leave that 4matic on? but too much for me

d

Old 01-22-2014, 06:16 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congrats!

Cool little cars. Prefer the grey one over the blue though!

Old 01-22-2014, 06:57 AM
Teamspeed Member
speedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nice
Congrats Mike, is it a his-and-hers type thing?

Old 01-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Mike hope all is well- why 2?

Old 01-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Hi guys,

I knew the allocations for the first year were limited here. So I got a 2nd one for the sake of it. Will probably end up selling one of the on eventually.

Old 01-22-2014, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Big congrats, excellent car!! Would have take different colors, but at least you didn't get that stupid edition1

Old 01-22-2014, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
Congrats!

It's a very fun and surprising car. If my Golf wasn't that modified, i would have ordered an A45 also.

Old 02-08-2014, 04:13 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mike S
Hi guys,

I knew the allocations for the first year were limited here. So I got a 2nd one for the sake of it. Will probably end up selling one of the on eventually.
LOL love that.

Cool cars man. Post more photos when you can!

Old 02-09-2014, 06:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the twins, I hope you enjoy them in the best of health.

Quick Reply: The twins are here