Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

2015 S63 AMG Order

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
avlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura about
2015 S63 AMG Order

I have two 2014 S63's ordered, but they were on hold due to trim supply issues (the carbon/black piano trim). I just changed the trim in hopes that it would enter production soon.

I just got the word that MBZ is changing over all 2014 orders in the order bank to 2015 model year vehicles.

So the car continues to be on hold.. it's in the order bank awaiting a build date.

The only good news is that there should be new options available for 2015 M/Y such as touch controller and maybe heads up display.

Anyone else in the same boat as me? Looking for more info on what's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Old 01-21-2014, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
We have a 2014 S63 on order, I don't believe we have an build date and we've had it on order for a few months now.I'll try to look into it and let you know

Old 01-21-2014, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
avlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by joshg120
We have a 2014 S63 on order, I don't believe we have an build date and we've had it on order for a few months now.I'll try to look into it and let you know

Yeah had my orders in since end of November. Supply issues from the start, then beginning of January I changed the trim. However still in order bank, now as a 2015.

Thanks for checking into it.

Old 01-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by joshg120

Any update?

Old 01-26-2014, 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So the high demand of the S65 is pushing some customers to put on hold their orders? That sucks but is awesome because the S-class still the king of the saloons.

I´m so tempted to get a S class too.

Old 01-26-2014, 12:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
2015 S63 AMG Order

Originally Posted by Zambrano
So the high demand of the S65 is pushing some customers to put on hold their orders? That sucks but is awesome because the S-class still the king of the saloons.

I´m so tempted to get a S class too.

No -

MBZ faced serious supply constraints which resulted in my 2014 M/Y S63 AMG (and many others) being put into status of "on hold at factory awaiting parts". I then switched the trim (which caused the hold) to get the car moving along.
At that time MBZ then decided to take all 2014 M/Y orders in the order bank (includes my AMG) and transfer them to a 2015 M/Y build. However, at this time there is no word and zero information on when these now 2015 M/Y S63 AMG will begin production.

Last edited by avlnch; 01-26-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by avlnch
No.

MBZ faced serious supply constraints which resulted in 2014 M/Y S63 AMG in being put into status of "on hold at factory awaiting parts". I then switched the trim (which caused the hold).
At that time MBZ then decided to take all 2014 M/Y orders in the order bank (includes my AMG) and transfer them to a 2015 M/Y build. However, at this time there is no word and zero information on when these now 2015 M/Y S63 AMG will begin production.

Ohhh! Whoops my bad.

Old 01-26-2014, 03:42 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Dealer here in Fl has S63 in Silver was offered for sale last week to my business partner he declined.

Old 01-26-2014, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Marc
Dealer here in Fl has S63 in Silver was offered for sale last week to my business partner he declined.

I know there are '14's on the ground. Some even with the trim that delayed my order for months.

However now I am trying to find out what's going on with '15's. When the '15 S63 AMG's will start being built.

Old 01-28-2014, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
vcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura about
I will be waiting for 2015 models to order because I want design interior options! They're currently unavailable but that should change by summer!

Quick Reply: 2015 S63 AMG Order