Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

My new wheels | ADV.1 R-Series | Brushed aluminum with gloss bronze and step lips

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Smile My new wheels | ADV.1 R-Series | Brushed aluminum with gloss bronze and step lips

Model: ADV5R 3-Piece Track Function R|Series
Size: 20x10.5 and 20x12.5 - I think I'm the first with 12.5" wide rears in a non-widebody SL
Finish: Brushed aluminum with gloss bronze clearcoat and polished aluminum step lips with clearcoat

Front width: 10.5"

Rear width: 12.5"

Some quick pics at the tire shop, real shoot is coming soon!

Old 05-28-2013, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
Jonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant future
Can't wait to see them in the sunshine....again another stunning car in your stable Ronnie!

Old 05-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
ice350 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not a fan of gold wheels on a red car.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I like the gold but now question the caliper color.

Old 05-30-2013, 07:12 AM
T4B
Teamspeed Junior Member
T4B is an unknown quantity at this point
Not sure about the gold but nice wheel overall. And I like the rear fitment.

Old 05-30-2013, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
I can dig!

Old 05-30-2013, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I can't believe I'm saying this because I'm not usually a fan of wheels in anything but black or silver, but that looks great!

Old 05-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ice350
Not a fan of gold wheels on a red car.
Originally Posted by T4B
Not sure about the gold but nice wheel overall. And I like the rear fitment.
Just want to be different since most people have either silver or dark/black wheels, I don't follow anyone

Actually the center looks bright gold only if lights shine directly on the wheels, if not they look darker/bronze.

Originally Posted by Jonathan
Can't wait to see them in the sunshine....again another stunning car in your stable Ronnie!
Thanks!

Old 05-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Amazing set of rims and interesting combo!

Old 05-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
FerrariF01 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think you measure the wheel wrong. It should be a 9.5" front and 11.5" rear.