Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Mercedes C63 Black Series

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to behold
Mercedes C63 Black Series

I am debating getting a C63 BS to be my DD. I wanted to see if any of the current owners can speak to its ride quality/comfort (I know comfort is the wrong word here). I used to own a CLK 63 BS, so if possibles maybe a comparison against that car. Currently I use a Audi R8 GT as my DD, but need to get something with 4 seats and ability to haul my bicycle. I don't want to give up on having a fun car, so wanted to reach out to all the current owners to get some insight...thanks

Old 04-15-2013, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to behold
No one an owner on this site?

Old 04-16-2013, 06:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
JPCourt is an owner, perhaps you might want to PM him!

Old 04-16-2013, 09:56 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Tks for the lead

Old 04-16-2013, 05:16 PM
3WD
Former Sponsor
3WD is an unknown quantity at this point
Also Try MBWORLD.ORG, a lot of owners there.

Thanks

Old 04-16-2013, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I haven't had a chance to answer you sooner...

As for as a daily driver... This is a fantastic daily car! The only concern I would have is in winter weather. I have the sport cup tires on mine I would also recommend putting regular sport tires on as well, just in case you get caught in heavy rain. Otherwise, drive away... The car is comfortable and has plenty to keep you interested. This was my first MB and since buying this car have bought a GL 550 and I just ordered and SLS Black... If I didn't like this car as much as I do I wouldn't have considered any other MB. Hope this helps... If you have any more specific questions, fire away.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks for the response...definitely helps

Old 04-30-2013, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
It's a nice car

Old 04-30-2013, 11:55 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
That wing is god awful but the car is amazing otherwise.

Old 05-02-2013, 08:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
nyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of light
c63 bs..

it is not my daily but I love mine. with all the new cars getting more and more electronic it is a very nice change from most else that is currently offered out there in sports car land... feels like a muscle car...

not to state the obvious, but clearly that big wing as part of the track package clearly makes the car horrible looking , so look for one without...