Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

My new(ish) C63 AMG Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 02:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
My new(ish) C63 AMG Coupe

Hi guys

Traded in my 2011 M3 E92 for this beast. It's a 2012 C63 AMG, with the drivers pack, keyless go, reversing camera, panoramic sunroof, Harmon Kardon sound and a few other options. Picked her up in Durban over the weekend and drove her back to Johannesburg yesterday

The C63 is a completely different machine compare to my M3. this is more of a devil to drive, where the M3 was more composed and responsive under braking and steering. The gearbox on the C63 isn't as good as the M3 but I've come to terms with that. I do however like the power (and of course the sound) of the C63. I'm sure as most of you know it can be a bit tail happy at times, which caught me off guard on one or two occasions But overall I'm happy with my choice switching from an M3 to the C63. I felt like a change and this hooligan is definitely the change I was looking for.

Cheers

P.S. sorry for crappy iphone pics

Name:  C63AMG2.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  41.2 KB

Name:  C63AMG1.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  44.4 KB

Name:  C63AMG4.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  31.8 KB

Name:  C63AMG3.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  36.8 KB

Name:  C63AMG5.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  31.7 KB

Name:  C63AMG6.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  44.0 KB

Name:  C63AMG7.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  30.1 KB

Name:  C63AMG8.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  34.6 KB

Old 12-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Max_mx is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm a huge fan of the M3 but I totally understand your choice (again, what a sound!).

Enjoy this tail-happy beast!

Old 12-07-2012, 05:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the C63 Coupe, Enjoy it in the best of health man!

Last edited by 670-SV; 12-07-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:38 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Looks lovely.. Enjoy it in good health

Old 12-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pickup

Old 12-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!! Mercedes interiors are so much more updated looking than BMW.

Great choice. Love that interior.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:56 PM
B&M
Teamspeed Rookie
B&M is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats! Hope to get mine soon! You made the right choice on the wheels!

Old 12-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats - I had the treat of driving a 2012 E63 Estate last weekend. Man those AMGs sound terrific!

Old 12-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congratulations on the new car!
It's looks great!

Old 12-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
CongratZ.... love the white on red

Quick Reply: My new(ish) C63 AMG Coupe