Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Tuned & Matt Farah check out The 700 HP RennTech CLS63 AMG

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 03:28 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Tuned & Matt Farah check out The 700 HP RennTech CLS63 AMG

Name:  farahtuned.jpg
Views: 4269
Size:  90.3 KB

Tuned & Matt Farah check out The 700 HP RennTech CLS63 AMG

Matt Farah's aptly titled show "Tuned" on the Drive network, concludes its East Coast tour at our friends & sponsors RennTech Performance's, unassuming yet highly potent facility in south Florida.

Hartmut Feyhl left AMG after 15 years to start his own tuning company, RennTech, which is now one of the most respected AMG tuners in the world. His products range from simple software upgrades to full racing builds based on AMG street cars. Matt takes his new, 700 horsepower CLS63 for a spin and establish a new benchmark for luxury sedans: must be able to do burnouts while moving at highway speeds.

Enjoy the video below!

Old 09-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
that's just a pretty good looking car period.
700hp oh my!!!!

Old 09-04-2012, 07:00 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
to much in performance and looks..
I would be thrilled with a normal CLS 63

Old 09-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
DBSGirl81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks gash. to much power and looks to bling for my liking.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Give me the performance upgrades, I'll skip the visual changes

Old 09-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
So that thing will do 9's when they're done with it? Jeez, AMG is nuts these days. An E63AMG wagon with this kit would make an awesome grocery getter.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, wicked CLS63. However, I would love just a "standard" CLS63!

Old 09-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Another reason why I "need" a pay raise........

Old 09-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
ecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enough
Agree with Mahzari and Kent: Not sold on the looks, but I like the more power idea.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:22 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
WhinEy55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Even with the turbos, it sure can belt out plenty of that trademark rasp AMG engines are known for.

Quick Reply: Tuned & Matt Farah check out The 700 HP RennTech CLS63 AMG