Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Officially official - 2012 Mercedes G63 AMG and G65 AMG

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 07:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Mini George
€220,000 ($290,355)
Merci

Old 06-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tem07 is infamous around these partstem07 is infamous around these parts
Just placed my order for first G63 RHD in UK...

Hopefully will be here in September/October (probably December as they delayed last years G55 order and G350 order by 3 months haha!)

In the meantime, thought this G-class commercial is pretty funny!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZziATbYb7no

Old 06-18-2012, 10:59 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I was quoted November for G65. White/ natural brown with cf.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I was quoted November for G65. White/ natural brown with cf.
G63 getting build slot in August.

Annoying they are not doing carbon fiber steering wheels

Old 06-18-2012, 11:07 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tem07
G63 getting build slot in August.

Annoying they are not doing carbon fiber steering wheels
How come my G55 has oem carbon fiber throughout the interior including steering wheel ?

It can be do e request it via amg performance studio your dealer can make this happen as well as having a complete bespoke interior up to your requests

Old 06-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
How come my G55 has oem carbon fiber throughout the interior including steering wheel ?

It can be do e request it via amg performance studio your dealer can make this happen as well as having a complete bespoke interior up to your requests
Yeah I know that, I was going to do that originally for my G55 but bought carbon parts externally as AMG quoted a month extra or something in the build for the carbon fiber :S

Just strange that they are offering a carbon fiber interior minus the steering wheel...

Old 06-18-2012, 11:12 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by tem07
Yeah I know that, I was going to do that originally for my G55 but bought carbon parts externally as AMG quoted a month extra or something in the build for the carbon fiber :S

Just strange that they are offering a carbon fiber interior minus the steering wheel...
If you've got patience it can be done, a friend Waited 9 months to get an SLS in designo Mauritius blue and peanut butter brown interior with quilted stitching and his initials embossed on the centre armrest.

Old 06-18-2012, 04:09 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
If you've got patience it can be done, a friend Waited 9 months to get an SLS in designo Mauritius blue and peanut butter brown interior with quilted stitching and his initials embossed on the centre armrest.
sounds awesome!!
Any pics of it?

to the poster above,
congrats on the first RHD G63!
Hope things go well and delivery won`t be delayed as it sadly often is the case..

Old 06-18-2012, 04:13 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by ECB
sounds awesome!!
Any pics of it?

to the poster above,
congrats on the first RHD G63!
Hope things go well and delivery won`t be delayed as it sadly often is the case..
I posted some pics around mid April in POV, unfortunately I don't have these pics with me right now.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Cool but they look just alike.

G65 needs to have the LWB like these + needs to be higher up off the ground with fatter tires.

Quick Reply: Officially official - 2012 Mercedes G63 AMG and G65 AMG