Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Spied: 2013 Mercedes-Benz A25 AMG

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Looks sloppy.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:02 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sheynk
Well ... the A3 is nothing special... though i've always had a soft spot for the 1 series (owned one).
lol,..

really,I think there is some real lack of knowledge about the cars mentioned here

just as the 1M,the RS3 is a totally different animal compared to its civil brothers!

Old 04-17-2012, 10:05 AM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
lol,..

really,I think there is some real lack of knowledge about the cars mentioned here

just as the 1M,the RS3 is a totally different animal compared to its civil brothers!
And what makes you think the A25 AMG won't equally be a totally different animal compared to its civil brothers?

Old 04-17-2012, 10:29 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
simply put

cause it`s still an A-class

different concept,different base,different type of car

Old 04-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I like it!

Old 04-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
simply put

the new one will be totally different. not this grandma car like the predecessor!

Old 04-17-2012, 10:40 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Turboholic
the new one will be totally different. not this grandma car like the predecessor!
well I`m sure there are some dramatic changes made to it,but...

the new SLK was promised to be totally different as well...and I also thought that way..

but all in all it might be a bit better but it still has some of the "old" characteristics and you still recognize the SLK genetics in it
it just could not become a Boxster S overnight

and I guess that`ll be the same with the A-class that once did not even manage to pass the infamous "Elchtest"

Old 04-17-2012, 10:41 AM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
simply put

You are contradicting yourself, the 1M is still part of the 1 series, much like the RS3 is still part of the "3 series", yet we can't evaluate the performance of the two mentionned cars based on its family of origin; they are different animals aimed at different purposes. I guess the point I'm trying to get across is don't throw in the towel already when we haven't even seen any official specs yet.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:54 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
man,..cmon..
don`t take everything word by word

different animal was used to describe the way it outperforms the lower cars by any means
the genetics still are in that car.
Let`s just wait and see what happens
But don`t be sad if a possible AMG version is just as dynamic as the R63 AMG

Old 04-17-2012, 11:05 AM
New OG
Originally Posted by ECB
man,..cmon..
don`t take everything word by word

different animal was used to describe the way it outperforms the lower cars by any means
the genetics still are in that car.
Let`s just wait and see what happens
But don`t be sad if a possible AMG version is just as dynamic as the R63 AMG
There you have it. And it would be hard for me to get emotional about a car that won't make it to our side of the pond. 350hp in a small car always sounds fun to me though.

Quick Reply: Spied: 2013 Mercedes-Benz A25 AMG