Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

C63 AMG Coupe BS (Australia only)

Old 01-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
doos is an unknown quantity at this point
C63 AMG Coupe BS (Australia only)

Hi guys,

since we all know there are 32 cars allocated to Australia and all long sold...

just wondering how many of you are on this forum and what package is your order, delivery date etc...

Mine has a build date of 7th Feb with delivery April.

Diamond white, aero package, blk rims....

Old 01-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cream168 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have 2 confirmed orders with 2 different dealers. I think there are 30 or so coming to Canada. One of them is a January build with April delivery but the other one is a June build with no delivery date yet, not sure why. Both put under different names of course because they wouldn't let me order both under my name for some stupid reason, what if I just want 2?

1. Obsidium black, track + aero package.
2. Diamond white, track + aero package.

Old 01-29-2012, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Contributing Editor
Oversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by doos
Hi guys,

since we all know there are 32 cars allocated to Australia and all long sold...

just wondering how many of you are on this forum and what package is your order, delivery date etc...

Mine has a build date of 7th Feb with delivery April.

Diamond white, aero package, blk rims....
Hi Doos.

New to the forums? I'm based in Perth also. What clubs do you belong to?

Cheers,

Karl.

Old 01-30-2012, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cream168
I have 2 confirmed orders with 2 different dealers. I think there are 30 or so coming to Canada. One of them is a January build with April delivery but the other one is a June build with no delivery date yet, not sure why. Both put under different names of course because they wouldn't let me order both under my name for some stupid reason, what if I just want 2?

Which part of Canada are you from?

Old 01-30-2012, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Hi Karl,

been here for awhile but just enjoying reading rather than posting....

Was in the ferrari club and porsche club... but just too busy with work to get involve in club events for the last year or so.....

Old 01-30-2012, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by cream168

hmmm..... jan build date with april delivery and you are in canada which is much nearer.....

wonder if mine will delivery in april then.......

Old 01-30-2012, 02:08 AM
PP1
Teamspeed Rookie
PP1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi I have a diamond white on order in Brisbane - not with the trak package. April build July delivery so they say.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Spoke to my uncle who works in Mercedes Australia all of them are sold

Old 01-30-2012, 03:57 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
schwarz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by doos
hmmm..... jan build date with april delivery and you are in canada which is much nearer.....

wonder if mine will delivery in april then.......
Congrats on the new buy mate.

I think I've met you before with Coconut Photog over at Sir James Mitchel Park when he took some photos of your cars? I was the one in a silver 996.

Last edited by schwarz; 01-30-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:03 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PP1
Hi I have a diamond white on order in Brisbane - not with the trak package. April build July delivery so they say.
That is some quality lurking.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C63 AMG Coupe BS (Australia only)