Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Pics of the black and steel grey metallic paint color on the C63 Coupe?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Pics of the black and steel grey metallic paint color on the C63 Coupe?

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out the best looking color on the C63 coupe, does anyone have pics they can post of the c63 coupe in either the black or steel grey metallic paint colors? The configurator on amg's website doesn't seem very accurate to me in terms of colors.

Old 01-20-2012, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
_AMG_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Color is all about personal preference.
What might look good to you might not look good to others and vice versa.
My advice would be to go check out the colors in person to really get a good idea of what your looking for.

Last edited by _AMG_; 01-20-2012 at 02:02 AM.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by _AMG_
Color is all about personal preference.
What might look good to you might not look good to others and vice versa.
My advice would be to go check out the colors in person to really get a good idea of what your looking for.
Yeah, I just went to my local Mercedes dealer, and they only had one C63 and luckily it was in black, but they didn't have one in the sapphire metallic grey. Thanks though.

Old 01-31-2012, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
malibuVLX is an unknown quantity at this point
This isn't a coupe but it's my black C63. I color matched the interior of the wheels because I didn't like the grey interior with a black car. Color is all personal pref like AMG said.

Old 02-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by malibuVLX
This isn't a coupe but it's my black C63. I color matched the interior of the wheels because I didn't like the grey interior with a black car. Color is all personal pref like AMG said.

Nice! Yeah I used to like the dark grey but Now I think I like just the black color.

Old 02-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Banned
vdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these parts
black is boring, almost as boring as my iridum on my E63
and pain to keep clean

get sapphire its great, i wish the E had that choice