Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Photoshoot: Mercedes Benz CLK63 Black Series Special

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Illest!

Old 01-30-2012, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
M3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond repute
The seats were originally supposed to be leather but with the time constraints of SEMA, I had a limited time frame and I had made three different leather covers that just did not fit to my liking so I was left to modifying the stock covers for the time being. I also didn't have the car in my possession to do the door inserts so I had to work with what I had. Not to mention the cloth gives the car more of a race car feel IMHO especially when the E88's are on the car. Just wait till you see whats next

Last edited by M3NTAL; 01-30-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
NYC_Z06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice.