Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Photoshoot: Mercedes Benz CLK63 Black Series Special

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
That is crazy nice!

Old 12-23-2011, 07:39 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
That thing is insane, and I love that color. Awesome pics!

Old 12-23-2011, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
I was wondering if you were gonna shoot this.

Looks fantastic!!!

Old 12-24-2011, 03:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
i can se alot of efort has been put into this car, i love most of it excluding the supercharging whats thought of as the purist amg engine and maybe the rear wing is a bit much, other than that wow at detail

soryyyy

Old 12-24-2011, 03:18 AM
GMA
Teamspeed Rookie
GMA is infamous around these partsGMA is infamous around these partsGMA is infamous around these partsGMA is infamous around these partsGMA is infamous around these partsGMA is infamous around these parts
Is this the same one? Damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFDpiP0EYrI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWRQCKutF20

Last edited by GMA; 12-24-2011 at 03:21 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Theory is an unknown quantity at this point
HA! clk63 BS is my fav merc. nice color choice too

Old 12-24-2011, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carbon is an unknown quantity at this point
Mean!!!!!

What colour is this exactly? stealth grey? or more of baby blue-ish?

Absolutely love it!!!

More photos under the sunlight if possible......

Merry X'mas

Old 12-24-2011, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
DAMN Would love to see a video of this beast tearing down a track!

Old 12-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by carbon
Mean!!!!!

What colour is this exactly? stealth grey? or more of baby blue-ish?

Absolutely love it!!!

More photos under the sunlight if possible......

Merry X'mas
Merry Christmas to you too. It's sort of grey with a slight blue tint to it. Here's a picture of this beast outside under the fading sun.

Originally Posted by Slayclops
DAMN Would love to see a video of this beast tearing down a track!
That might happen sooner than you might think since the owner plans to run this car in a few Time Attack as well as other racing events.

Old 12-25-2011, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
This is the sexiest and most aggressive color that I have ever seen on a car..

I can't even describe the color.. just sexy and aggressive.. doesn't make sense because I made my keyboard pregnant!

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: Mercedes Benz CLK63 Black Series Special