Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

SLR Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
SLR Roadster

I was in Paris a couple months back and stopped in the Benz dealership on the Champs Elysees and took a couple pictures of this bad boy. Looks awesome in person with the top down!

Attached Images   
Old 05-13-2008, 05:58 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
This is my favourite car for sale right now, I love it.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
neversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond repute
i find pictures never do this car any good. I don't see anything special when I see different pictures, however, when I see this car in person...wow...

Old 05-14-2008, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I like the coupe more, but I'd still hit it!

Old 05-14-2008, 12:41 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Yummy!

Old 05-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
lvmike is just really nicelvmike is just really nicelvmike is just really nicelvmike is just really nicelvmike is just really nicelvmike is just really nicelvmike is just really nicelvmike is just really nicelvmike is just really nicelvmike is just really nicelvmike is just really nice
that car is gorgeous in person! here are some pics i took a year ago during the Lyon auto show.

Attached Images