Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

New CLS 63, will it fit ???

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 12:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ejbcubed is an unknown quantity at this point
New CLS 63, will it fit ???

I currently have a 2008 CLS 63 and am pondering whether to switch over to a new body style, 2012 CLS 63. I have quite a few mod's on the '08, most of which will stay on the '08 when I get rid of her and move to the 2012. Here are the mod's that I am looking to get confirmation on in regards to working with the '12.

Wheels : ADV 10's Super Concave, 20x9 front, 20x11 rear. Tires are 255 front and 305 rear.

Suspension : Carlsson C-Tronic Lowering Module.

Will the C-Tronic install in the same exact location on the new body style CLS (currently under the passenger side floor board on the '08). If not in the exact location, will the current C-Tronic that I have work regardless with the new body style?

Will the ADV10's fit on the new CLS? Mainly, is the lug pattern the same for the '12?

Thanks in advance!

Old 07-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
FadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enough
For the wheels you should give ADV.1 a call or e-mail. Same goes for the lowering module.
Asking ADV.1 and Carlsson is the safest bet.

Old 07-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
"Will it fit?"

That's what she said.

Old 07-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
FadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enough
"Will it blend?"

CLS 63 on "Will it blend?" .