Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Custom Integrated Stealth Radar and Laser Systems from Radar-Mirror.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 02:07 AM
Former Sponsor
Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Custom Integrated Stealth Radar and Laser Systems from Radar-Mirror.com

We're new to the forum and a new Teamspeed Stategic Partner, just wanted to say hello to my fellow AMG enthusiasts and let you know we're here.

First things first.. this my 2005 E55, picked this up last year with only 2500 miles on the clock.

I own Radar-Mirror.com and we custom integrate radar and laser system displays into factory rear view mirrors. Here's some examples of a few Mercedes mirrors we've done. More info is available on our website at Radar-Mirror. Please let me know if I can answer questions.

E55 with Integrated V1 Display (custom color led's)

C63 with Standard V1 Display

S63 with Optional RED 9500ci Display

E63 with Standard Blue 9500ci Display

Old 06-20-2011, 02:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I have always LOVED these installs and wondered who did them.

Outstanding stuff guys!

Welcome to the board.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Very cool!