Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

2012 CLS 63 deliveries in US?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
eps2k is on a distinguished roadeps2k is on a distinguished road
I saw a 2012 in Houston about 2 weeks ago sitting in traffic. Beautiful car and it seemed to have regular plates.

Old 05-27-2011, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough
Stewart? Do you mind telling us how much you paid for this car? Am really liking this car.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Stewart W is an unknown quantity at this point
don't mind at all.......I am expecting 125k MSRP...+/-..I will confirm next week when she is delivered

Old 05-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough
Stewart, that car must have one hell of an options list. Am really excited about this car. What was the base price?

Old 06-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AMG website updated today...

Mercedes-AMG Official Global Website

Old 06-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Just got the call..my car is ahead of schedule..I am picking her up on Friday..obligatory pics will follow.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Stewart W
Just got the call..my car is ahead of schedule..I am picking her up on Friday..obligatory pics will follow.
I'm excited to see what you picked out, the new cls is turning out to be one of my favorites.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stewart W
Its Friday, where are the pictures?

Old 06-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I just picked her up and had to kill the buzz with a business meeting. I will get pics up tomorrow..The car has exceeded my expectations in every way..color, interior, c/f trim etc..just beautiful. Oh yeah...and she sounds amazing !

Old 06-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
In for pics!

Quick Reply: 2012 CLS 63 deliveries in US?