Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

2010 Mercedes-Benz S550 4matic Sport

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to all
2010 Mercedes-Benz S550 4matic Sport

Gents-
I am looking to get into a 2010 MB S550 4matic sport, certified preowned. Sold my daily driver and driving my girlfriends GL450as I am looking to avoid using my 997 turbo as a daily driver. I know many of the dealers are on teamspeed. Been looking for quite a while for a Flint grey with dark interior. If anyone knows of any, please pass them my way. I am ready to deal immediately!

Thanks

Old 03-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Brian4lev
Gents-
I am looking to get into a 2010 MB S550 4matic sport, certified preowned. Sold my daily driver and driving my girlfriends GL450as I am looking to avoid using my 997 turbo as a daily driver. I know many of the dealers are on teamspeed. Been looking for quite a while for a Flint grey with dark interior. If anyone knows of any, please pass them my way. I am ready to deal immediately!

Thanks
I just found a few; are you open to colors?

Old 03-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to all
I am def. open to colors. Check your pm. Just sent you my office phone!