Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

The New Mercedes AMG C63 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 08:47 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure it's cool, but the shape looks a little odd to me. I'd prefer the sedan in this case. Speaking of which, if Audi made a new RS4, I'd have the Avant, while I'd take the C63 in sedan, and the M3 in coupe form...

I hope that interior carries over to the C63 sedan. It's roof/body proportion that's throwing me off on this car.

Old 03-20-2011, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
The shape doesn't quite look right, looks a bit squashed at the rear.

Old 03-20-2011, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
It looks amazing...just tell me it doesn't use stop/start...lol

Old 03-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
El Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura about
Looks like it's going to be a beast, but I'm not so sure how comparable it will be to an M3 on the track. Still, power-wise, it will destroy a lot of cars in its sight.

Old 03-20-2011, 12:16 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
It has great down the road presence (down road graphic) with nicely shaped headlights and flared fenders. The side profile (character line) and high angled window frame (DLO) doesn't look aggressive at all. I still prefer the sedan in terms of styling. There's a chick driving it in the press pic.

AMG always brings their game with tons of power in the engine department - so no surprises there. Looking forward to the reviews and how it performs on the track with the revised suspension and Speedshift automatic.

There's NO way this is 1 Series M Coupe competitor. Price, engine, size...If anything it's a Audi RS5 coupe, and BMW E92 M3 Coupe competitor.

Old 03-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
I don´t fancy the design, but I am sure it is going to be a killer!

Old 03-20-2011, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
I love it...but still not sure if I'd take it over the M3

Old 03-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
I like the girl driving

Old 03-20-2011, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Benz hit it out of the park on this one, interior is stunning!

Old 03-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
El Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Smoke
Benz hit it out of the park on this one, interior is stunning!
Really? I think Mercedes kind of lost their way with their interiors. Seats look fantastic though!

Quick Reply: The New Mercedes AMG C63 Coupe