Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Help with an SL 63

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 08:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
Help with an SL 63

Hello everybody, I have a friend that recently bought a SL 63 AMG and he says to me that he wants to put on the Black Series exterior... I NEED a lot of help. I need lots of options for the SL63 some cool pics he sold a real nice C63.

please HELP ME I don't want to see a fake SL Black Series...

Old 03-10-2011, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
one option ...

Old 03-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
That picture is the Safety Car thats used in F1. different front. Im not sure if this kit is available. Try Inden-Design if your interested in the BS body kit.
INDEN-Design Car Tuning Mercedes Tuning Ferrari Tieferlegung BBS Felgen und KFZ Umbauten

Old 03-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
It can be done...

SL65 Black Series project by ADV1WHEELS, on Flickr

SL65 Black Series AMG with 20" ADV10 Deep by ADV.1 by ADV1WHEELS, on Flickr

The contact info for the German shop that did it is watermarked into the photos.

Hope it helps!

Old 03-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't do this on the SL63. Just my opinion - that's not the right car. You need to tune the snot out of it just to get it to keep up with the basic SL65 AMG, and it will never be anything like the SL65 BS in terms of power.

If you just want a bodykit, start with an SL550 and preserve the SL63.

Old 03-10-2011, 03:19 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Just get a SL65 BS instead, aren't they more affordable ie used ?

Old 03-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
I want optios that have no relation with the BS like revozport do with the C63 (his last car was a revozport C63 with some extras) and it was the coolest C in spain.

PD: but I hope that he fits the same model of ADV.1 wheels that the one of these top. I LOVE THEEEM!!!

Old 03-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
apart of that. does some one have ane idea about kits for the GLK350 ? I can't found it.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:15 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GMS03
apart of that. does some one have ane idea about kits for the GLK350 ? I can't found it.
Lorinser, Brabus, or the AMG sport kit.

Revozport do have SL63 stuff, check them out.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
We've done a couple of Black Series conversions. Here's a link to a build thread that I will be updating with the completed pics.

Here's a couple pictures of the SL65 completed.

Attached Images          

Last edited by Vincent@CEC; 03-10-2011 at 04:44 PM.