Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

New Additions

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011 | 03:25 AM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
avlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
^ +1, or a permantent ban and a membership to the 6?

@ OP: those chariots are gorgeous. My first foray into online web forums was an mb forum simply to follow the progress and rumors of the W221 S-class before it came out. The Designo blue car is simply amazing. I love the B&O system and the quilting, I didn't even know they began putting B&O in mercedes. The turbo v12 rumbles with glory. Enjoy them in the best of health.
Thanks everyone.

The B&O system is VERY NEW. It is new for the MY2011. Also, it is only available in the S63, S65, and SLS. I am not sure about the S600, but I do not believe it is available for that car.

The system looks amazing. The speakers in the four pillars (a pillar, etc) is amazing.. the detail and everything.. it even glows - just very, very nice speakers. There are also speakers in the doors, with aluminum covers, in the rear doors also, and one that stretches from the left side to the right side behind the back window with "Bang & Oulfsen" printed on it. Very detailed setup, and again very nice.. accents the car well.

I am thrilled with the S65, AMAZING machine, and IMO, the definition of Luxury.

My apologies if my spelling/grammar is a mess.. it's late.

Thanks again to everyone who replied to this thread.. always great to hear feedback - good & bad.

Old 01-02-2011 | 04:22 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy it in the best of health, my favourite items of the S65 are the tail pipes, quilted stitching,IWC clock and the B&0

Old 01-13-2011 | 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
xlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond repute
You are a mafia ringleader.

Old 01-13-2011 | 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on two amazing cars! How do you choose which one to drive? lol

Old 01-13-2011 | 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by AudiRS
You bought two of the same car?
+1

Old 01-13-2011 | 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
^If you read through the thread, he already said that they are from two locations. He just brought them together.

Old 01-13-2011 | 08:34 PM
Banned
vdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these parts
ehh u picked up 400000$$ in cars like it it aint no thing but u got a shit camera, wth

Old 01-14-2011 | 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
CarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura about
buying 2 S65's = boss!

Old 01-14-2011 | 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
love the interior. Enjoy in the best!

Old 01-16-2011 | 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Awesome, congrats.

Quick Reply: New Additions