Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

1961 190SL @ SEMA with performance by RENNtech

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
That thing looks awesome! Love it all, including the wheels. Slightly taller rubber and its perfect!
+1

Old 11-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
more rubber, less drop and this might be the coolest thing out!

Old 11-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
MHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful !!

Old 11-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fat_cole is on a distinguished roadfat_cole is on a distinguished road
Excellent work on that center console and dash integration, it looks factory!

Old 11-09-2010, 06:22 PM
SSC
Teamspeed Junior Member
SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This was my favorite car at SEMA this year. Everything was done extremely well and it was unique among unique cars (if that makes sense). The rubber looked sufficient in person. I think the shadows in the images trick the eye a bit. The ONLY thing that was off is the shifter is on backwards, .

Last edited by SSC; 11-09-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:44 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think this is the best example what to do with old cars.

Old 11-09-2010, 06:46 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
I saw this car at SEMA and it looked amazing! The attention to detail and skill that went into this car was beyond impressive.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Looks very very amazing lol

Old 11-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I spotted this and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what was under the hood! You could find my drool everywhere! A friend of mine has a Renntech wagon up here and I've seen the quality of their work up close and it's absolutely perfect! I saw the same quality work put into this particular creation! I loved it! Easily one of my favorite cars at SEMA this year.

Last edited by atomic80; 11-09-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
That thing looks awesome! Love it all, including the wheels. Slightly taller rubber and its perfect!
This.

Quick Reply: 1961 190SL @ SEMA with performance by RENNtech