Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

C663 is one MeanMachine, very aggressive oem exhaust setup!

Old 04-15-2008, 01:09 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
C663 is one MeanMachine, very aggressive oem exhaust setup!

YouTube - C63AMG Sounds

Enjoy.

Old 04-16-2008, 06:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Very throathy sound! Damn is good

Old 04-16-2008, 09:22 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pilone
Very throathy sound! Damn is good
bongiorno Phillipe, come stai ?

Old 04-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
mch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to all
yes the car is nutz sat in one on saturday exhaust tone is mean thats one bad ass car

Old 04-21-2008, 09:22 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by mch69
yes the car is nutz sat in one on saturday exhaust tone is mean thats one bad ass car
I drove the C63 today and let me tell you this, it is the best daily driver I have driven todate. I have driven the S63, E63 and they are all perfectly fun and enjoyable cars but nothing comapares to the C63. The C63 is a hardcore hotrod, a track car and basically a swiss army knife.

I drove it for 5 minutes and was basically sold, if I had to purchase a car at the time it would be it there is nothing that beats a 6.2L high revving and torque craved car with the panaromic roof open hearing the exhausts sounds resonating on the tunnels walls.

If I had my hands fiddling with the C63's engine I would not only make it a beast of a car but something unbeliavably fast considering that its detuned to 460hp.

I think the C63 is with the funnest AMG's you can purchase, which includes the SLK and The G55 otherwise the rest are perfectly fine and comfortable go fast cars/cruisers.

Old 04-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
it growls very nicely

Old 04-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I had one of those drive next to me the other day...I was wondering if that knarly growl was aftermarket. Thats stock?? Nice!! How fun that would be...

Old 04-22-2008, 01:34 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by Boardman
Damn, I had one of those drive next to me the other day...I was wondering if that knarly growl was aftermarket. Thats stock?? Nice!! How fun that would be...
That is surely stock, the car is insane. I did a nice drift on the round about, its easier to drift in this in comparison to my SLK.

Old 04-23-2008, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
love the exhaust note