Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Interior Upgrades for a G55?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Interior Upgrades for a G55?

Has anyone upgraded their interior to their G55? Any cool aftermarket carbon or other pieces just to spruce it up a bit?

Also - anyone install DVD player and TV's in headrests or in roofliner? I'd love to see some pics or links to sites with ideas on what to do.

All the local shops by me seems to suck. I dont see anything interesting and the workmanship is mediocre at best.

Thanks!

asg

Old 10-14-2010, 03:29 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
You can send it to CEC for Brabus interior like Carbon fiber or have it done through MAcarbon which also offer CF interior.

Try AIdesign for Electrical work such as TV, DVD etc.

Old 10-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
I couldn't have said it better, Ai Design is awesome I,ve seen some of their work firsthand

Old 10-14-2010, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
You can do interior bits from Brabus such as the Steering wheel, Carbon Interior Trim, Pedal Sets, Floor Mats and you can even go as crazy as doing a full interior.

Where are you located?

Old 10-15-2010, 06:10 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
thecarfinder is an unknown quantity at this point
Have a look at this car that i did for a customer last year....For sale: Mercedes-Benz G 55 AMG, London, United Kingdom - JamesList
We did matt Carbon on the steering wheel, alcantara everywhere, it had playstation3 and i-pod connection fitted. Looks good!

Old 10-15-2010, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks Guys!

A bit over the top that last one - but still cool - I love the jump seats in the back - were those standard in the UK or did you install them??

I''m in NY/NJ - if you know any shops worth it, please let me know.

Old 10-15-2010, 03:51 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Aidesign is in NY

Old 10-17-2010, 07:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
nyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of light
if quality is important to you , AI design in NY for sure

Last edited by nyc123; 10-17-2010 at 07:00 AM. Reason: ..
Old 10-17-2010, 07:21 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thecarfinder
Have a look at this car that i did for a customer last year....For sale: Mercedes-Benz G 55 AMG, London, United Kingdom - JamesList
We did matt Carbon on the steering wheel, alcantara everywhere, it had playstation3 and i-pod connection fitted. Looks good!
Anelka?