Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Here are the pics!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
terrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond repute
I agree. The car impressed me so much more in person than in pictures. The size and proportions are so impressive and not usually represented in pictures. I have had an SL65 plus many more AMG's before this, and the quality of the materials and build are the best I have ever seen in a Mercedes.

Old 10-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice car, congrats.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
terrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the kind words. I did order this car to my specs. I figured if any car deserves a red interior, it would be this one. I think the two-tone option brings more drama to the interior, and I deliberately refrained from ordering the carbon fiber interior so the Aluminum trim would match nicely with the silver exterior. I also did not order the ceramic brakes because I did not want the bronze metallic calipers which I thought did not match anything on the car. I think it turned out exactly how I hoped it would. I am very pleased with the result.

Old 10-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, that interior is perfect! Classic, classy, not something that will looked dated in 10 years. Great car.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ddiazc is on a distinguished roadddiazc is on a distinguished road
AMAZING RIDE!!! congrats. The interior looks sick to!

Old 10-09-2010, 12:36 PM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
Beautifully spec'ed SLS. Enjoy it in the best of health.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
When I saw it the first few times I actually did not like it at all.....

Hovever......as of right now I have to admit it's a beautiful car. Stunning actually