Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

SLS Fab Design "Fab

Old 10-03-2010, 05:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
SLS Fab Design "Fab

SOURCE: Mercedes-Benz SLS: Tuning von FAB Design 2010 - autobild.de

I used google translator to translate the captions

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1684
Size:  173.0 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1707
Size:  190.2 KB
The FAB scores SLS visually above all: Front bumper , fender , side skirts and spoiler were replaced.

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1579
Size:  177.5 KB
The FAB - led attack on the Schwaben basic rights like a modified front end .
The bow comes with vertically integrated daytime running LEDs.

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 1381
Size:  191.4 KB
Also available in lightweight carbon fiber side skirts and a continuous air box .

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 1439
Size:  135.7 KB
Rear makes an optical counterpart to the tuning front with carbon diffuser,
breathable surface design attention. Among them : a specially matched to the eight-cylinder sport exhaust system.

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  133.9 KB
The additional wing does not affect the factory- set and automatically extending
rear spoiler of the SLS.

Name:  7.jpg
Views: 1288
Size:  170.6 KB
Around 30,000 € will cost the available soon FAB - optics for the Mercedes SLS.

Old 10-03-2010, 06:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think there is a single thing Fab Design have made, that I even remotely like. How do these guys even stay in business?

They have the most tasteless designers on the planet!

Old 10-03-2010, 06:25 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The SLS is the only car I wouldnt want to have lots of exterior modifications on, the design and shape is unique might look good with Black series like rear diff and the front cf. lip from the E-cell SLS.

Old 10-03-2010, 07:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
I don't think there is a single thing Fab Design have made, that I even remotely like. How do these guys even stay in business?

You're right, they have done some ugly modifications. But I wouldn't say "the most tasteless" because there is always Mansory.

Old 10-03-2010, 09:31 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Duh

Originally Posted by Mike S

How do they stay in business? Because Mansory makes them look awesome! That and a certain "taste" of over wealthy oil uber rich second or third generation males. Go to London in July.

Old 10-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
I guess there's some truth to it, you can make money selling ANYTHING, someone will buy it

Old 10-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Geared more towards the Arab regions? Their tastes can be different to those in Europe.

Old 10-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Way to F up a car FAB design!! There has never been anything FAB about their designs.......The only decent thing they did was the old E and SL class....

Old 10-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
uuuuh yeaaaa, no thanks!

and nothing was decent with FABfail design.. not even their rims!

Old 10-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
SLS by "FAIL" design

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SLS Fab Design "Fab