Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 03:38 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
What is the best colour for this car giving it the most presence and showing the lines well ?

Old 09-30-2011, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nice
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
What is the best colour for this car giving it the most presence and showing the lines well ?
I would say red or maybe some blueish color like this (http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4586/39553401.tif)

Old 09-30-2011, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
i've seen them all. Designo Magno Alanite Gray. although i wouldn't get it because it's matt finish, pain in the ass to take care, otherwise the color shows off the line the best. it is also unique.

Old 09-30-2011, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 09-30-2011, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-30-2011, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
That's an ugly top lol.

Old 10-01-2011, 02:50 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
i've seen them all. Designo Magno Alanite Gray. although i wouldn't get it because it's matt finish, pain in the ass to take care, otherwise the color shows off the line the best. it is also unique.
I have that colour on my G55 love it, What do you think about White on the SLS ?

Old 10-01-2011, 03:13 AM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
A couple of days ago I saw one on the highway. The car has so much presence, I love it even more now. I think the one I saw was in AMG ALUBEAM SILVER.

Old 10-01-2011, 05:09 AM
AMGFanatic
I dont like Alubeam, prefer Alanite and Alubeam is over priced 14k for Paint.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
I have that colour on my G55 love it, What do you think about White on the SLS ?
oops MM! totally forgor about ur G, that's a sick combo u got there. how's the maintenance on the paint?

white looks good generally. but the Mystic White is not pure. it has shade of yellow tint to it that makes the car a little yellowish. that's what i don't like. also i think the white is too soft for the SLS. it needs a more aggressive color.

i optioned Imola Gray. at least that's the safest. i don't like the Alubeam Silver for 1. its cost & 2. it has yellow tint as well. i would however pay it if they get it to pure silver like the concept A. i just love that liquid paint. talking about a color that really shows the lines...

Attached Images    

Quick Reply: The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Picture Thread