Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Matte Purple.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mad_Al can only hope to improveMad_Al can only hope to improve
doesnt look THAT bad

Old 08-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Fail

Old 08-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AJAYR is an unknown quantity at this point
Busted!

Old 08-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Nope

Old 08-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
even for a wrap it's not good, my stomach hurts now :-(

Old 08-24-2010, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Why would they torture such a nice car?????

Old 08-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Looks like candy. I would take a bite!

Old 08-24-2010, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
enzo_df will become famous soon enoughenzo_df will become famous soon enoughenzo_df will become famous soon enoughenzo_df will become famous soon enoughenzo_df will become famous soon enoughenzo_df will become famous soon enoughenzo_df will become famous soon enoughenzo_df will become famous soon enoughenzo_df will become famous soon enough
Isn't it Barneys?

Old 08-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Okay, honestly?

I don't mean for this to sound racist, but if you go to London and just hang out in KB (especially outside Harrod's) for like an hour, you will know what I mean. The inherited-money, 20-something Arabs that drive around there all seem to be in some sort of competition to out-do each other in ruining nice cars. They are the largest single market for Mansory... Which speaks volumes. lol.

and can anybody even explain this?

If I met the man who made this thing, I would punch him...

Old 09-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Banned
tightie has a spectacular aura abouttightie has a spectacular aura abouttightie has a spectacular aura abouttightie has a spectacular aura abouttightie has a spectacular aura abouttightie has a spectacular aura abouttightie has a spectacular aura abouttightie has a spectacular aura abouttightie has a spectacular aura abouttightie has a spectacular aura abouttightie has a spectacular aura about
well, thats different.

Quick Reply: Matte Purple.