Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

SL55K, The Story

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Love your car mashala it's gorgeous! Get it dropped a little more and you're done.
exactly ! other than that it is amazing mashalla

Old 06-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ agree , plus i love the red interior so sick

Old 06-28-2010, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Thank you for your really kind comments !!

I am considering new rims for the car, any suggestions from you guys ??

regarding dropping the car, hopefully by the end of this year that will be complete

I've ordered some goodies from Evosport, and i will definitly keep you guys posted !!!

Last edited by SL55K; 06-28-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:04 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Brabus v1 with rivets in brushed

Old 07-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
^ they are nice rims, but I don't want to add rims that many benz owners would do.

That's the main reason I went for the Kahn RS-X instead.

I was thinking of the ADV10.1 or the HRE P40 instead.

Old 07-04-2010, 05:35 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SL55K
^ they are nice rims, but I don't want to add rims that many benz owners would do.

That's the main reason I went for the Kahn RS-X instead.

I was thinking of the ADV10.1 or the HRE P40 instead.
HRE 40's

Old 07-04-2010, 06:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Adv10.1

Old 07-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
Keep them Kahn's for now. From now till 2011 you're going to have a wider choice of wheels.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Hey guys!

Sorry for not replying to you guys, I’ve been out of the country. Went on a cruise for the first time and it was with Celebrity Cruises, it was amazing! You guys should try it out if you ever decide on a cruise!

Old 08-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
My goodies have arrived finally!
Hope you guys like it!
Will update you guys once its done, hopefully on Saturday!!

Evosport Phenolic Heat Spacer Kit: (sorry for the low quality pic)
Name:  Phenolic Heat Spacer Kit.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  294.5 KB

Evosport Performance Rotars, Drilled and Slotted:
Front: 14.2"/360mm
Name:  Evosport Front.jpg
Views: 758
Size:  201.7 KB

Back: 13.0"/330mm
Name:  Evosport Back.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  183.7 KB

Bosch Water to Air Intercooler Pump:
Name:  IC Pump.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  179.5 KB

Modern Horsepower PTE Thermostat:
Name:  PTE Thermostat.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  318.8 KB

LED Lights:
Name:  LED Lights.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  214.9 KB

(The arrow shows what will be changed, the lights on a stock SL are yellow, this isn't my car)
Name:  325631248_o.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  59.8 KB

Quick Reply: SL55K, The Story