Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Brabus Stealth

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
sick car but i think that the matte black one looks a little bit better

Old 05-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Great to have you here on TS. You have an amazing collection! Alf mabrouk on your latest acquisition. Feel free to share with us more pics/vids

Old 05-20-2010, 04:01 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing collection you have, Galadari, it is really great to have your here on Team Speed. I was supposed to write about your Brabus Stealth here, but your Sang Noir Veyron is so perfect, that let me give my respect to this amazing car first, feel free to post more pics of your awesome Veyron if you wish.

I really like your Brabus Black Series, amazing beast and while knowing what regular Black can do on the road, it is hard to imagine what your car can. Really one of the best SL65 Blacks I have seen, but the engine bay area needs a lot carbon fiber to make it look better, now it looks not so well. Congrats on such amazing beast, it is worth Stealth name.

It was always so with tuners, if they are offered bucks in a good amount they will always build the car, I never trusted tuners claiming one-offs or limited series, in reality it is limited only with amount of people willing to pay for it.

Speaking about Vanish SL Brabus made, it does nothing for me. May be it is because I am tired of that wraps making supercars look so cheap. May be it is because name choice is very funny, there are toilet bowl cleaners called Vanish

Old 05-20-2010, 04:29 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ced
Shady indeed in a way depending on which side you take, but Brabus is a company and has to make money to survive. Its hard to pass up an opportunity to make money when you're a company, especially coming out of a recession.
Originally Posted by Ced

In the end, i'd ask myself whether i purchased the car because i want to enjoy it, or because I want to be able to say that I'm the only one in the world with it? Thats the real question imho. (I dont want to use the term exclusive, because i dont think this car is, since, anyone with the means to can take theirs to Brabus and have it tuned.)

Same thing with the number plates on the car, i am sure they cost a grip, maybe two or 3 times the value of this car, but i can't help but wonder, what point or statement is one is exactly trying to make with that?

Nice car and even sicker collection nonetheless![IMG]file:///C:/Users/IG09B6~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
Your right but wrong in the same time, for instance we had the first cls rocket, we made the car to enjoy we didnt care of the one off or limited idea and same for the gclass and we paid alot too for those, but for the stealth we paid more than you can imagine, extra because they told us it will be a limited production. if it wasn't a limited production then it wouldn't cost as much so if you ask me? id say i paid for a limited production car that they offered me first, when all i wanted was another car to enjoy. If i wanted a one-off/limited car then id go for some crazy extreme design but we didnt care for the looks we wanted something more simple but wanted the power more.

Number plates is just a way to show you have connections because not anyone can get 1-2 digit numbers no matter how much money you have. number plates under 20 for e.x 17,13, etc.

thanks for the compliment though

ohh and we made peace with brabus, the next brabus car we buy we would get an amazing price since they are apologizing for their mistake.

Originally Posted by D55L
Amazing collection you have, Galadari, it is really great to have your here on Team Speed. I was supposed to write about your Brabus Stealth here, but your Sang Noir Veyron is so perfect, that let me give my respect to this amazing car first, feel free to post more pics of your awesome Veyron if you wish.

I really like your Brabus Black Series, amazing beast and while knowing what regular Black can do on the road, it is hard to imagine what your car can. Really one of the best SL65 Blacks I have seen, but the engine bay area needs a lot carbon fiber to make it look better, now it looks not so well. Congrats on such amazing beast, it is worth Stealth name.

It was always so with tuners, if they are offered bucks in a good amount they will always build the car, I never trusted tuners claiming one-offs or limited series, in reality it is limited only with amount of people willing to pay for it.

Speaking about Vanish SL Brabus made, it does nothing for me. May be it is because I am tired of that wraps making supercars look so cheap. May be it is because name choice is very funny, there are toilet bowl cleaners called Vanish
Thanks alot, well we told Brabus about that idea but the thing is they said their already squeezing as much as they can inside, hence the bulge on the hood which we also do not like but really we have no choice. Hahaha thats what every said Stealth is a much better name :P thanks!

Last edited by AWG; 05-20-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:34 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Good to hear Brabus is doing the right thing Galadari... it wouldn't make sense for them not too. Amazing rides!

Old 05-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
can i work for u sir? im an expert at food testing