Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Brabus Stealth

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 07:25 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Galadari
its actually way louder in person. used blackberry to record it :P
Any details on engine mods and exhaust work ?

Old 05-19-2010, 07:32 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Any details on engine mods and exhaust work ?
well it does 821hp on the dyno from what brabus is telling us. the more mechanical information I do not know.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:46 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
wow, that engine bay sucks ass.

Cool car though galadari.

Can you post any photos of the Mig?

Old 05-19-2010, 07:51 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
wow, that engine bay sucks ass.

Cool car though galadari.

Can you post any photos of the Mig?
haha its alright the thing is we didnt clean the car before i took the pics.

here you go.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:36 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
haha its alright the thing is we didnt clean the car before i took the pics.

here you go.
Don't mind the dust, the fabrication and design looks pretty rushed, but obviously gets the job done.

Awesome photo. Cheers mate. Feel free to post up some more!

Old 05-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Mashallah amazing collection and congrats on the new merc. Enjoy them all in the best of health ! Allah ya36eek khairhum wa yakfeek sherhum inshallah.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Lol that car sounded like someone moving furniture
Nah just kidding, I know its the phone microphone which can't handle all the noise. I'm sure the car is a beast and thanks for the pics and vid.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:56 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura about
sweet cars are avaiable

Old 05-20-2010, 06:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
OMG, your garage is a motorheads heaven! Thanks for sharing with us. The Brabus/tuned and modified REAL exotica world are very unknown to me

Your Bugatti's are OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Edit: I saw in the signature you have Brabus Gv12!? Would you mind if I asked if you could post a pic or two? Particularly of the engine bay, that car has always astounded me.

Last edited by Mike S; 05-20-2010 at 07:44 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:30 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Its more of a complaint then introducing a car exactly the same to the vanish. Let me tell you'll what happened, Brabus offered us a car limited to 15 and this was suppose to be the first one, but what brabus did not tell us is that they were making another car in the exact same time and the funny part is us and that the Vanish owner is our neighbor. We payed so much expecting this would be worth the money since this is their first brabus black series and the vanish owner too thought his was the first and last. They completed his car 1 week before us, we suddenly got a call from the Vanish owner saying come check out my new car and we were shocked...

Brabus played around with us and the limited to 15 idea also got canceled and suddenly now we have a second one-off car just with a different name. but brabus keeps assuring us that our car is actually 820-830hp while his is 790hp. but never the less how brabus plays with a customer who is one of their biggest client was wrong, in total we have baught nearly every big brabus car made from the rocket to slr. but anyway here are some pictures of the brabus stealth.
Shady indeed in a way depending on which side you take, but Brabus is a company and has to make money to survive. Its hard to pass up an opportunity to make money when you're a company, especially coming out of a recession.

In the end, i'd ask myself whether i purchased the car because i want to enjoy it, or because I want to be able to say that I'm the only one in the world with it? Thats the real question imho. (I dont want to use the term exclusive, because i dont think this car is, since, anyone with the means to can take theirs to Brabus and have it tuned.)

Same thing with the number plates on the car, i am sure they cost a grip, maybe two or 3 times the value of this car, but i can't help but wonder, what point or statement is one is exactly trying to make with that?

Nice car and even sicker collection nonetheless!

Quick Reply: Brabus Stealth