Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Brabus Vanish

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Brabus Vanish

One of for a Saudi customer, based on a SL65AMG BS

800Bhp
Matte Black
Custom interior

Brabus Vanish - GTSPIRIT.COM

Last edited by daveoflogic; 04-12-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Member
JKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond repute
damn that car is a beast, too bad you would never be able to put the power to the ground!

Old 04-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Aside from that weird bulge thing on the hood, this is the best looking SL65BS I've seen yet. Got any pics of the interior?

Old 04-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Aside from that weird bulge thing on the hood, this is the best looking SL65BS I've seen yet. Got any pics of the interior?
Only interior pics I've seen

Last edited by daveoflogic; 04-12-2010 at 01:56 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:47 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
800hp is crazy for a car like this, I am sure you can get more out of it however the issue with that amount of power is cooling.

Old 04-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
=SMART= is on a distinguished road=SMART= is on a distinguished road=SMART= is on a distinguished road=SMART= is on a distinguished road
Do you guys like cars in matte black ??
I always thought it was like wearing sunglasses indoors, you know, a bit cocky

And it makes the person look like they are trying to be batman or some kind of spy

For the gumball rally its fine but as a permanent paint job for driving around in the streets i would say its overkill

Old 04-12-2010, 12:05 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by =SMART=
Do you guys like cars in matte black ??
I always thought it was like wearing sunglasses indoors, you know, a bit cocky

And it makes the person look like they are trying to be batman or some kind of spy

For the gumball rally its fine but as a permanent paint job for driving around in the streets i would say its overkill
Its nice on certain cars and bad at others, it depends how well you play it out. On certain cars like the SLR its lovely but on a Porsche 911 its not that great.

Old 04-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
=SMART= is on a distinguished road=SMART= is on a distinguished road=SMART= is on a distinguished road=SMART= is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Its nice on certain cars and bad at others, it depends how well you play it out. On certain cars like the SLR its lovely but on a Porsche 911 its not that great.
Actually yea i think you are right, but still i think its a very fine line between looking cool and looking like a wannabe batman.

Old 04-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Pics not working for me.

Old 04-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
pic fail.

Quick Reply: Brabus Vanish