Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Looking for a CLK63 BS owner in FL

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Looking for a CLK63 BS owner in FL

I would like to keep this as on the DL as possible for the sake of the situation and the owner of the car.

If you currently own, or know, the white CLK63 BS, pictured below, please PM me. I think you should know about a few things that happened tonight with your car.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
i would like to know the situation with this thread please. sounds interesting.

ttt.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
If the owner wants me to post it to the public I will.

But until then, no word.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Did you find the owner?

Old 04-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
No, I'd like to find him though.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to find him too. I'm curious what happened with the car. Drop a hint as to what the situation was like? racing? got peed on?

Old 04-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
were two lesbians going at it on the hood? were they full nude? were pics taken? everyone in this thread wants to hear about naked chicks on the BS hood

Old 04-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
I wish OP hadn't included the bit about "you should know what happened to your car." Then I wouldn't keep checking if this thread has any new posts!

Old 04-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
No, I'm giving into peer pressure now.

The said BS in question was lent to the owner's nephew for his prom tonight at my place of business. The kid decided that since he was the driver, he could start talking down to me. He then continued on to show off in front of his classmates. By driving down next to the sidewalk. One hand on the wheel, showing off like it was his car. Then he proceeded to pull up to our entrance. Give the car a couple revs and when the attention didn't come his way.

He floored it around the corner of a row. My work is also in the same parking lot of a Carrabba's Italian. Upon his move, every family out there grabbed their child away from where he was driving. He continued to speed through the parking lot. Missing cars by inches, before he parked it.

Old 04-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by X2daC
No, I'm giving into peer pressure now.

The said BS in question was lent to the owner's nephew for his prom tonight at my place of business. The kid decided that since he was the driver, he could start talking down to me. He then continued on to show off in front of his classmates. By driving down next to the sidewalk. One hand on the wheel, showing off like it was his car. Then he proceeded to pull up to our entrance. Give the car a couple revs and when the attention didn't come his way.

He floored it around the corner of a row. My work is also in the same parking lot of a Carrabba's Italian. Upon his move, every family out there grabbed their child away from where he was driving. He continued to speed through the parking lot. Missing cars by inches, before he parked it.
ahhh, yeah Im sure he would like to know about that. however, my version would have been better

Quick Reply: Looking for a CLK63 BS owner in FL