Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

SL65 Black Series by RENNTECH

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 05:06 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Dan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Jo_Switzer
651 wheel is 805 hp??
Yup! Estimated 19% power loss from crank to wheels.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EcruisinUSA is on a distinguished roadEcruisinUSA is on a distinguished roadEcruisinUSA is on a distinguished roadEcruisinUSA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dan@Renntech
Are you KIDDING me?? 95% of wheel torque at just 3000rpm? I think they figured out a way to install a Mack truck engine in a Benz!

I think my next ride is going to have a couple turbos. The results are just nuts.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:26 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dan@Renntech
Yup! Estimated 19% power loss from crank to wheels.
That's about the only way to make AMG's power claims work - you're right!!

Old 04-20-2010, 11:07 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Sick

Old 04-21-2010, 12:29 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Mercedes rules!!
Renntech rules even better!

Old 04-21-2010, 06:32 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice power gain, estimated top speed ?

Old 05-04-2010, 09:55 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
I just got my car today from brabus, we got 840hp on wheel.
Tomorrow we are doing a full photoshoot and the info will be released by brabus soon after the photoshoot.

nd the cars called stealth!

Old 05-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Galadari
I just got my car today from brabus, we got 840hp on wheel.
Tomorrow we are doing a full photoshoot and the info will be released by brabus soon after the photoshoot.

nd the cars called stealth!
Is that your car? Brabus Vanish

Old 05-05-2010, 12:09 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Korey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to all
Galadari Dyno sheets PLEASE!!

Old 05-05-2010, 12:56 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Korey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to allKorey@Renntech is a name known to all
JKM22, for the transmission we upgrade the clutch packs. we add additional clutch discs to all the clutch packs with the ecception of reverse. this increases shift speeds and also makes the tranny have a sportier shift.

Quick Reply: SL65 Black Series by RENNTECH