Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Finally took Delivery Of My CL63 AMG!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 10:27 PM
Former Sponsor
Fabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Finally took Delivery Of My CL63 AMG!!

Well....last week it finally arrived from Florida on a truck so I thought I would share a quick dyno video we did last week. Car wasn't in the shop for five minutes and I strapped it to the dyno to get some baseline runs Car put down 408 hp to the rear wheels. From there I pulled the ECU and sent the stock file off to Evolution Motorsport to start tuning it on our dyno with Todd @ EVO. I am very happy with the outcome as we put down 434 hp to the wheels with just the EVOMSiT flash. I will post up the dyno result tomorrow morning along with some pictures for you guys.
Stay tuned as we have some big plans for this car and intend to get it around 600hp or more. I am planning on upgrading the throttle bodies to 82mm and designing some long tube headers

Here is a quick video of the car on the dyno.

YouTube - Mercedes Benz CL63 AMG EVOMSit Tuned

Old 03-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
Al E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond reputeAl E has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on your new CL63. Love the white.

Old 03-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
nice!

Old 03-17-2010, 10:52 PM
Former Sponsor
Fabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys!! It was a long wait to find a white car, but I finally found the right one. Car is well loaded with goodies including my favorite "night vision"

Old 03-17-2010, 11:15 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Dan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud of
Awesome car! The 63's are strong and make some decent power with just a software upgrade. Are you hoping to make 600 at the wheels? That would be quite a feat. I look forward to following this project!

Old 03-17-2010, 11:20 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dan@Renntech
Awesome car! The 63's are strong and make some decent power with just a software upgrade. Are you hoping to make 600 at the wheels? That would be quite a feat. I look forward to following this project!
Agreed.
Would be challenging without the use of forced induction of some sort. People don't tune these much.

Old 03-18-2010, 04:01 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Benz is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats man the car looks and sounds are amazing

Old 03-18-2010, 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The CL has always been my favorite MB body style.

Now it has the engine to match.

Congrats!

Old 03-18-2010, 04:31 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Have you removed the charcol filters ?

Old 03-18-2010, 05:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the car, i really love the CL.

Those rims are fugly though - remove them!

Quick Reply: Finally took Delivery Of My CL63 AMG!!